Powered By Blogger

This weekend, John Elway is intucted to the Hall of Fame. The first Bronco to go in. No, Willie Brown and Tony Dorsett do not count. I know I have droned on about Elway on this Blog, but I was very fortunate to be a Bronco Fan and see him from the beginning to the end. There are so many moments I will now give a quick Top 10.

  1. Super Bowl XXXII
  2. The Drive
  3. The Scramble vs. Houston in 91 Playoffs
  4. Super Bowl XXXIII
  5. Hiting Shannon Sharpe, standing flat footed, 50 yards, on a rope vs. the Seachickens '95
  6. Elway hitting Rod Smith on a Out and Up Pattern against the Raiders on Monday Night Nov. 96
  7. Pissing on the Raiders.
  8. Kicking the Chargers when they are down.
  9. Making the Cheifs look like the Candyasses they are.
  10. Tormenting Marty Shotenheimer.

That is what I have. Give me time, I could craft something a good deal better. Thank goodness my wife tolerates this.


2 comments:

Eric XXL said...

Oh yap yap yap - nothing better than a glorified Rusty Hilger. You put me in with that surrounding cast and I could of won a couple of Super bowls.

Sincerely,
A Bitter Buffalo Bills fan

Boski93 said...

Rusty Hilger. Seriously, I think you would have hit your mark better with any of the following: Deiter Brock, Turk Schonert, the throwin Samonan Jack Thompson, Eric Hipple, Tim Rosenbach, Gary Hogeboom, Joe Dufek and Sprugeon Wynn. Okay that is a little too far.