Powered By Blogger
9/19/04

I am back!

Greetings everyone. Boski has returned from Northizel Irelizal.and the U to the K. Look I am just trying to be hip for the kids. The wife and I are back and we had a great time. It was a once in a lifetime trip. We spent three weeks in Northern Ireland, Yorkshire and London and it was amazing. For me being in Northern Ireland means a lot, since it is where my grandfather came from. A quick story and if I get sappy then sue me. This is not a high traffic blog. But my grandfather grew up in Belfast and being a Catholic in Belfast gave few options: be unemployed, get the crap kicked out of you or leave. Well after having to go to England to get work he had enough and was off to Australia. No he was not being shipped off to Van Diemens Land. He was going to work with the Horse Corp. there, but unfortunately for him he got to leave Belfast but got only as far has New Jersey during the Depression with a one way ticket. So good for me. So going there and trying to do something that will help end the bullshit. And there is a lot of bullshit going on.

Well I just had to stop myself or I was going on a rampage.

0 comments: