Powered By Blogger

Well I have gotten the sappy part done now to give thanks to some other people and items.

My PS2- Where would I be without you? Maybe I would better read and not have the attention span of cabbage. Who am I kidding, better read. PS2 please forgive me for ever thinking such horrible thoughts.

TIVO - All Hail TIVO! If any of you speak ill of TIVO I will strike you down!

The Simpson's - 43% of what I utter is either a Simpson quote or Simpson reference.

The NFL Network, Adult Swim, ESPN, ESPN Classic - Just add cartoon music and the hampster on a wheel and you have what goes on in my head every single moment.

BBC America - For programming that does not suck.

Family Guy - Do you want a soda?

The NFL and football and it football accessories - I know I am very close to having a restraining order put on me for stalking, but it is the best of the sports going right now. And in this space you have seen that I have shown the depths of my sickness with my talk of the NFLE, arena and gulp CFL. Hey BC won the Grey Cup!

Whaoo's - Screw that ambrosia BS they ate Maui Bowls and Chicken Soft Tacos on Mt. Olympus because it is the food of the gods. Damn the Whaoo's rocks so rough!

CSUF American Studies Department - thanks for making my college experience enjoyable. I know it does not reflect too well that I passed, but I loved every class I took.

Sports - If there is a score I will watch it. Along with football I do love Baseball, Hoops, Hockey, English Premier league, Aussie Rules Football....Etc.

Las Vegas - The greatest city in the free World that is was founded in the 1900's. I will get back to the Vegas, wonderful Vegas.

Baker, California - thank you for having the world's largest thermomoter and being the greatest city that is the Gateway to Death Valley and the home of the Bun Boy!

My job - one that I have one and that they actually want me to come in each day. It is nice being allowed to have a desk in the office as posed to having your desk outside or in the bathroom.

Del Taco Cherry Coke and Regular Coke - I do not know what they do but they have the best Coke and Cherry Coke. I do not know what they do but it makes "me crave it every fortnight". Maybe it is opium they put in, I just do not know.

Trivia and useless info - If trivia did not exist I would not exist. It is my lifeforce.

TV - Do I need to say anymore.

Music - thank to all the stupid crap that I listen to and like that keeps me going through the day.
So thanks to all the albums and songs that have been apart of my life(U2, Midnight Oil, Filter, The Pixies, Beastie Boys, Radiohead and etc). One day I will sit down and go through the songs and albums that I love, so everyone can mock and ridicule me.

California - I am still happy to live in this crazy state. The weather and location more than make up for our crazy governor and housing prices. I will love it here. I know I am taking a very provincial outlook, but I do not care.

Hummel Figurines - They are so cute and adorable, especially when they are shot with a beebe gun or are being smashed to bejesus and back with a blunt object.



Others receiving votes:

Amway
Veal
James K. Polk
Gwar
Finland
The '78 Texas Rangers
The Tropic of Cancer
Goonies
Biosphere
Vanilla Ice
The year 1756
Canned Ham
Oprah
Radon
The Tea Pot Dome Scandal
Dutch Imperialism
10/40 Motor Oil
The 4th Season of Bonanza
Moose Lodge 372 in Sioux Falls, SD
Tsar Alexander I

and

Box Car Willie.


So there we have it. That is a lot to be thankful for, so I hope everyone enjoys their Thanksgiving. Before I go I would also like to give a shout out to my man who is rocking Upstate New York, Eric. Thank you sir, for reading my dumb blog and my dumb-ass comments. It's good that you are trying to work with the mentally challenged. That is it and I am out of here!

0 comments: