Powered By Blogger

I really need to do more with this blog. How can I show everyone how bad I am at it if I do not give them more content. I am so jealous of all the other wonderful blogs out their. One they are funnier than hell and written in complete sentences.

Well today was not as successful as I wanted to be. Got something done, not enough. Next week will suck. Working before Christmas is like killing on Christmas. Its just not right.

I love Southern California come December. After freezing with temps in the 40's. I will stop and let those in areas of snow and cold finish breaking something. We have about a week of temps in 70's. Clear skies and Santa Ana's. I will tell you it is nice feeling when you get up at 5:00 AM when you walk outside you fell a warm breeze. The only draw back is you may kill yourself with the static coming off your car when you get into it. (Stupid cloth seats) But I love this time of the year. From Thanksgiving until Jan 1. Its dry, not too cold and pleasant. I really need to get off my ass and go out to the desert this time of year and just shoot a lot of pictures. Well I know that made little sense, but I felt like sharing.

My brother who is closest in age to me called and wished my a happy birthday Monday. But he made me an offer that I need to think about. He wants to go to Rose Bowl. I going to take him up on it. I love watching the Rose Bowl it is the one game I will watch now matter who's playing. Even USC. I have been to a couple UCLA/SC games and a few UCLA games and the Rose Bowl is a nice stadium but it need to be updated and if you go for a big game, tailgate you will be there forever. There is no way the NFL will ever go there not unless they rip a lot of shit out and build parking. I can tell you the golfer will not give up that golf course without a fight.

Kobe - when you in a hole Kobe stop digging. Words to live by.

I would like to thank Mr. Bush the uniter we now have a country where we have stories like these. Great, I feel so much better now. Thanks, thanks a lot. I swear it stories like these that make me think about getting my Irish citizenship.

White Sox - This may be a first, but I care more about the Manager and the coaches than the players. Except another season around .500.

NFL - So far I like all three road team to win on Saturday, but Pitt will not cover the 10. Even as bad a the Might be Giants are the Steelers are not going to win by 10. Which means they are going to go 42 - 14 on them. But Pitt, Wash and Car are the picks. The late game will be a good one. I do not know how Team Ace bandage does it, but Fox can coach and they have a great personal department.

Random NFL players from my youth part I - Stump Mitchell (Stumpy), Reggie Doss, Hasan Jones, Tunch Ilkin (Turkey's greatest NFLer), Lynn Dickey (few have taken more punishment).

If any of you out there in blog land have any you want mentioned, just let Uncle Boski know.

Please sit back and enjoy Air Supply.

0 comments: