Powered By Blogger

If you had to create a baseball team that had to be the ugly, who do you pick first? Now I am not talking run of the mil ugly. I am talking clock-stoppingly ugly. So many choices: George Foster, Otis Nixon, Ben Ogilve, and Gorman Thomas. It is like picking your favorite child.

7 TV Habits of Successful People – The Spring '05 edition

Shows you should be watching. It might just save your life!

Cheap Seats – Watched the season premier and was rolling. Nothing like an ESPN SportsCentury: Cheap Seats. It was nice to stroll down memory lane and see how the world has changed since March 2004.

Robot Chicken – If you have ADD and you want to see Voltron Break-dance then this is the show for you. You may love it so much you will want to break the laws of man and nature to marry it.

Any BBC mystery/Cop Drama – well except for that Jonathan Creek bullshit. I swear the United Kingdom does a great job with mystery’s and cop dramas. You can have entertaining Murder in Suburbia or Murphy’s Law (You can not hold the Northern Irishman down!) to your hardcore, oh no they did not do that shit like Wire In the Blood and Waking the Dead.

Jimmy Kimmel – Yes I know a lot of people did not know he had a late night show and his rating reflect that, but damn I love this show.

English Premier League Fan Zone – I know, I know it is soccer. But as I have said before, if there is a score involved I will watch it. Over the years I have actually taken a small liking to the EPL because the people there are crazy about it. So before the NFL starts, and after the Super Bowl ends I just need something to amuse me in between all the other sports I watch. I love it because is play by play by fans, who sometime are not using their inside voices, provide colorful commentary and appropriate bashing of the other EPL clubs. If you do watch the EPL and understand what goes on then you will love the text messages that they fan send in. But if you have Fox Sports World (now the Fox Soccer Channel) then watch it! Look if you do not enjoy it then the Government of Norway will refund you the money. What a deal.

The NFL Network – If you did not see this coming. Yes, I am one of those sick bastards that will watch this network, even after the season is over. If my wife and I did not have commitment last Saturday then I would have watched more then the 45 minutes of the Workout from the NFL Combine. I was watch Offensive Linemen run the 40. I have no shame.

Deadwood – Do I need to say anymore? If you do not like this show then I will feed you to Woo’s pigs.

Again in my rush to publish, grammar, tact and a point were all harmed in the making of this entry.

0 comments: