Powered By Blogger

That pretty much sums up my week so far. Okay not as bad as that, almost.

This assignment sucks. I have been dropped into the wonderful world of Escrow. Oh what joy it is to be thrown into something, and have no clue about it. What they hell is going on? I am a little slow on the up take, but people give me a little more training. Well you know what they say about being thrown in to the deep end? There is a good chance you will drown. Right now, I am so lost, and next week I will be so screwed. I will not feel as liberated as Matthew Brodrick felt in the Freshman, when things when you are completely screwed. My biggest fear, that I am going to piss these people off to the point they will punish me by keeping me longer.

When this is done I have to get a real job because I have got to put an end to this 56K dial up crap.

As we hurtle toward Mid May the Chicago White Sox are 21 - 7, 4 1/2 up. Did you know the Sox set a MLB record this week by holding a lead in 28 straight games to start a season. Go ahead and amaze your friends. The scary part about that is there were at least four of those games that the Sox should have won. I hope that is not a bad omen come October.

Kellen Winslow II - WTF dude. I hope for your sake you say that you were high. Because that could be one of the all-time worst decisions in history. Moving ahead of the Donner Party, but just short of Maginot Line.

The NBA Playoffs are going on. Hmmmm. Note to Phil Jackson, we are sorry, please come back.

Did I mention 56K dial up sucks.

There are Koi in the lobby of the place I am temping at, along with a bronze deer, lamp posts and a water fall. Imagine if a law firm from the 80's made sweet sweet love to the set of the New Zoo Review. The office would be their love-child.

Paula Abdul drugged up and boinking contestants. Hey, she can take Pat O'Brien's spot in rehab. Oh great job, Slappy Mc Drunkmiester on Dr. Phil McCracken's yesterday. If only a meteor could have stuck that set. I would be so happy.

Well I must get back to writing the Broadway adaptation of Hardcastle and Mc Cormick. Thank you and good night.

2 comments:

MMA Media Advantage said...

Jeez Boski, it sounds like Hunter Thompson may have come back from the dead to take over your blog!

Boski93 said...

So far I have not purchased any hand guns or blown anything up, so it may just be random crazy. But I have notifed local authorities and Animal Control, if I get out of hand.