Powered By Blogger

Things were going along too well. My boss was out till two, Sox win and the assignment was over. WRONG! I am back for another week. I should have known. Next week will really suck, because I will train someone to a job I do not completely understand. Damn it I can hear the bronze deer laughing at me right now. Arrrrggggghhhh. I wanted to have a week off. The weather is nice, and I would like time to get some projects done around the house. Why is it the jobs I do not mind being at end and the ones that suck seem to go on and on.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's because you are such an asshole. Have you thought about that.

Eric XXL said...

If I track down who wrote that comment I will continuously punch them the face until their face is nothing but an exact replica of the contents of a jelly donut.

Boski, I got your back dude!

Boski93 said...

Thank you sir, that is greatly appreciated.