Powered By Blogger

Well other than the obvious things like: decent content, a point, spelling, grammar and nutmeg.

I am saddened to see that my Google Search results is missing. So who took it, come on fess up. I swear I will turn this car around. Ah nuts, should have gotten LoJack when I have the chance.


But I am glad to say that things not missing here are:

Over use of the words and phrases like: well, White Sox, Estates General, and (fill in the blank) called and asked if you could tone it down.

Run-on sentences

Veal

To many sidebars using (like the time last week when I was out golfing with the ghost of Millard Fillmore and we were discussing great Peruvian Acrobats...) that go nowhere.

Useless trivia

Finally, a healthy lack of originality or insight.


People have asked me why do I always put myself down. Well, one it is easy. Just add water and microwave for 30 seconds and you have Charlie Brown with more hair . Two I have a degree in Self-deprecation. I was only going to minor in it but since I did so well I ended up majoring in it.

Seriously folks I here all week, tell your friends.

0 comments: