Powered By Blogger

Sadly for the longest time I held hope that Blair was not a bad guy. Sure he has made some bad decisions, but a man who wanted to get something done. Well that has all ended for me. I can not believe anything he says. You went along with the Bush Administration on the WMD in Iraq. You are such a weasel that I think your own party leaked the Downing Street memo. Which has not really been discredited by Straw or MI-6, so Mr. RNC you can f yourself. Which could get me going on the whole issue about how the CIA and the Administrations ignored and bypassed any really serious debate about Iraq. Which you all know, so I will not bother. But Mr. Blair you have failed in my eyes in Northern Ireland. Great job Tony, I can see now all the hard work of the Good Friday Agreement is now out the window. Wonderful the process is going backwards. Were is the drive to get elections going and a government to sit so people can move on. Instead we are still at a stand still. The IRA needs to be disbanded, Sein Fein needs to make that happen. Because there is nothing that angers me more than see Ian Paisley look like he is correct. But even if the IRA puts down their guns and goes away there will still be a problem. The Hardliners still want things the way they were back before the Trouble's. I hear Paisley Jr. is as bad or worse than dear old dad. Who in my opinion has as much blood on his hands as the IRA. Oh he never killed anyone, but he inspired enough hatred. Also what is being done about the paramilitaries on both sides that hide behind politics, but are nothing more than hoods. So Mr. Blair where are we? What's that I hear crickets. Thanks, thanks a lot. Even if you do somehow magically make things better there, you are still a dick.

Sorry to bore everyone, had to get that out.

0 comments: