Powered By Blogger

Great it looks like the Old White Sox have reared their ugly heads tonight. Blowing a three run lead at home, playing horrible defense, climbing back in and tying it up just to give up a bomb in the 9th. Great I am having flash back to last year and the year before that and so on.

I know we still have a good lead in the division, but this series is important. We need to show we are for real and that dreaming about a World Series is an exercise in Futility of biblical proportions. The only solace I can take from this is that the majority of viewers to Boski Olde Time Blog will be happy with the Red Sox winning. I hope we can all still be friends after this and the possible playoff meeting. I extend that also to the O's contingent, even though you have thrown your lot in with the devil Tito Fucking Landrum.

Thank you Carl Everett for the third out. Arrrggggggggggggg.

Well I off to drink some turpentine.

3 comments:

d said...

Yeah, Boston knows all about Carl Everett. Have fun with that.

I have nothing against the White Sox, but I don't know how you can stomach their announcers. After Boston finished in the first, "Good guys up next." After a home run, "PUT IT ON THE BO-OARD!" When AJ Pierzinski came up to bat, "Your turn, big boy!" And when the Red Sox do anything good, silence. I don't expect them to whoop and holler, but when we get base hits and they just say, "looks like trouble," it isn't exactly doing justice to placing the ball against the AL wins leader. Remy and Orsillo even give credit when the Yankees do us in...

d said...

"He gone"? Is that supposed to be a play on "ebonics"?

MMA Media Advantage said...

Still be friends? Whatever. I'll still want to marry you, Boski.