Powered By Blogger
7/4/05

Happy Fourth.

I hope everyone is enjoying their holiday. Team Boski is going to enjoy some dogs on the grill and watch as the neighbors detonate illegal fireworks while consuming enough alcohol to make Yeltsin take pause. Which can make for some lovely theater. Well we watch that and some Twlight Zone. Which has always been a Fourth of July tradition. I just hope the hooligans will tire out before 3 in the morning, since the Better Half has a long day of work and I get the decison on my car.

So I say to everyone, please have a safe and sane holiday. Please take time to think about those who came before and were apart of making of this country. Both good and bad. Remember the sacafices made, tears shed and the freedoms won. Also how important those freedoms are. So thanks to all those who have served this counrty. Especially to all those known and unknow who served to make America great, and not in a jingoistic manner.

0 comments: