Powered By Blogger

Well Thursday I had to go get a rental car, since I took my Civic to get repairs on it from my February run in with a dumbass. Yes they blamed me, but the person was a moron. Panic stopping because they thought the intersection had cameras.

So I go to Enterprise and get a Blue Chevy Aveo, which is Latin for clown car. Sweet, nothing like rolling in the Aveo. The sad part is I wished I could have gotten the Neon. Hell at least I know I could take that thing off road. Which I have done, at a friends wedding on Maui. To make things even better is the clown who had the car before me smoked. Which is bad enough, but I think it was the Chronic. So if I get pulled over, I think I will be eating hood as the cops ransack the Aveo looking for drugs and illegal clown shoes.

So Boski where is this going? I am glad you asked. Today I get a call and find out that the repair shop found more damage and have asked that the car be totaled. Come on it only a 97. I still have 12 more payments! So I talk to them and then try to call my insurance agent or agents. For this claim I have had four different people. So now I have to look at the specter of having to get a new/used car before I was ready for one and while I have no job. Damn it I should have taken that llama shaving job when I had the chance. So this weekend I will be stretching out and getting limber because I feeling I am going to be asked to grab my ankles.

2 comments:

Eric XXL said...

Classic - you know, you put some dubs on and tint the windows in that Aveo and you know what, it's still a clown car

Boski93 said...

Yeah, I am rolling on 20 inch pie tins.