Powered By Blogger

This just in, Reebok has been purchased by British Knights!

Not a moment too soon the failing shoe company had been looking to regain the top of the shoe industry. Hearkening back to the heady times that they had Kool Moe Dee as their spokesperson. What's next Vans to buy Nike so we can get the black/white checkered slip-on Jordans. I can already see the ads. Mars Blackman hit himself on the head ala Fast Times and saying "I am so wasted, that's my skull. It's got to be the shoes money".

Oh, I have just been informed that was a typo, addidas has bought Reebok for $3.8 Billion. I hope Dee Brown gets someone that cash. Well you will be seeing a lot of the three bars come football season. That would have been a sweet story if true, but I think the Nike/Vans thing has potential. No one steal that. In fact I just spit on this blog entry so don't even try to take it.

0 comments: