Powered By Blogger

I hate to say it but this division is not over. If I yell please forgive me I can not hear anything in this free fall.

Man last nights loss was a tough one. Freddy pitched one hell of a game only to be punked by Sanata. That was such a waste of a great performance. Cleveland and Twins are now closing in at 7 and 9 games. We still have 9 more with the Twins. Who I really want to wipe the smugness off their faces. Kenny, if you can hear me, get someone even if we overpay. I know it is shortsighted but I think when your last World Series title was back during the Wilson administration you need to roll the dice if the opportunity to erase some much bad history. I know I am panicking, but its what I do best when it comes to the Sox.

Ozzie, rally the troops and if you have to you could always ask your bench coach to come our of retirement to give you some quality AB's in September. Paging Harold Baines, paging Harold Baines. I know that would be impossible but what a story. Look he keeps in shape and he still younger than Julio Franco, who may have been born during the Wilson administration as well.

They just need to string a couple of wins together and get back to what they do. Pitch, scrap and win the close ones.

Now please enjoy an incredible voyage through LaMar Hoyt's beard.

0 comments: