Powered By Blogger

Great job guys. Thanks for sucking ass this weekend in Boston and now with the Twins at home. We could have been better host and at least have Santana throw the no-hitter, then we could have said we accomplished something. These last two though are ones to tell the kids about. Losing in 16 innings by 5 after allow in the game to get tied up in the 9th, and today's little humiliation. I know we are hurting but damn it show some life. I swear if we blow this season, I do not know if I can recover from it. I thought this was going to be one of those out of the blue seasons like the Tigers in '84, but this may end up being like the '84 Cubs where it all for nothing. If there is failure I may just have to change teams, hell I may even change leagues. I think I may just adopt a Japanese team. I could go for the Giants, or maybe settle for the tastiest team in the Japanese Central league, the Nippon Ham Fighters.

0 comments: