Powered By Blogger

Well it looks like it ended up being nearly as bad as they feared. And that we will be discovering the depths of the damage for weeks to come, not only in human life, but of property, infrastructure and environmental damage. I will not bore you will any thoughts and rants other than, if you are , or will be looking to profit from this disaster. Then I hope they make a nice cozy room for you in hell. This goes from oil companies to store owners gouging $100 for a bottle of water. Help your fellow man not your bottom line!

So my thoughts and prayers go out to everyone who suffering from this disaster. And the hope that they will be able to put their lives back together. Also my thoughts go out to all the household pets who got caught up in this. They didn't barging for this and they can't just hop in the minivan and drive away, or run like animals in the wild. Okay, I am sucker for animals there I have said it.

Okay I got that out. I am most likely done with that here on the Blog of fun. You will be hearing about it everywhere you go, and I do not have anything I could add. So we will return this AMC Pacer of fun back on the highway of hilarity, or at least surface streets of snickering.

0 comments: