Powered By Blogger


Waterlooo!

No, I was not in San Dimas, but I did go to a Wild Rivers in the shire of Irvine. My nephew wanted the Better Half and I to come along with him and enjoy a day of blistering heat, chlorine, a near concussion, and serious questioning of public health codes. We did and we did have a good time. It is always a hoot to see him excited. I suggested to my brother in law that you could hook up major household appliance to him when he like this. As excited he was he was very well behaved.

I will say the day was life affirming that I do feel better about my self. Considering Mayo and White Out are darker than me. Yes, when I took my shoes off it still looked like I was wearing socks. Look I do not tan, I burn. It was the right day to do it since it was damn ass hot. We would have gone nuts in the heat coming off the Costa Mesan savanna. So thanks Peanut for thinking of your Uncle and Aunt Boski.

1 comments:

Boski93 said...

No but I did have to go resuce Socrates, Gangis Khan, Joan or Arc and Abraham Linclon from mall security.