Powered By Blogger

Such movies as:

Gladys the Groovy Mule
Today We Kill and Tomorrow We Die

or from such telathons such as:

Out With Gout in '88
and
Let's Save Tony Orlando's House

I miss Phil "Troy McClure/Lionel Hutz" Hartman. I still love the Simpson and will always love the show, but I no longer take the time to watch it anymore. Sure I watch reruns from time to time or pop in the DVD. But I have not been motivated to watch newer episodes, for a couple of years now. I now get my fix from Family Guy and most of the Adult Swim line up. Is it me, am I missing something? I am someone who watches Andy Milonakis, so I could just be dumb and missing gold. Or has it just lost it's spark. Has it jumped the "jumping the shark"? If is has, I think the premature departure of Phil is the cause. Just curious.

Now please enjoy great moments from Fish Police.

0 comments: