Powered By Blogger

Sweeeeeeeeeeet!

You now see why this team should be America's Sweethearts. Holy crap last night was sweet. When I left work I was preparing for a split. It is 4-0 and they had gotten nothing off Wells. I go pick up the Better Half and she suggests grabbing something out. So we wade through traffic and listen to that sweet five run fifth. There are people on the road who thought about calling the cops when they see two people in a Camary going bezerek. Thank you Tadihito! Ichiban Tadihitosan! This team scrapped, clawed and caught a huge break to get the lead back. Right now getting out of the bases loaded 3rd with only two runs is so huge. Team Boski sat back and nervously watched as Buerhle worked a scoreless 6th and 7th. Then sweated out Ozzie going to a rookie to get the last nine outs. A quick note is it me or is there quite a few rookies being asked to play big roles this year in the playoffs? But they did it and it is 2-0 and Friday they have a chance to close it out. That is the toughest game to win, but no matter what even if things go bad in Boston, they get to come back to Chicago. I am hoping that does not happen, but that is why you play the games. Well I have to get to work.

This has been the Mayor of White Sox Village and I approve this message.

1 comments:

d said...

(sigh)