Powered By Blogger

Friday night my wife found something amazing.


The Mighty Boosh!

I almost hurt myself watching this show. Why have they been hiding this from me. I have only seen two episodes but I am hooked on the adventures of Howard Moon and Vince Noir. In one of the episodes they talked about the subject of Glam Folk. Just imagine two men on stools in cable sweaters singing "Scarborough Fair", while wearing Kiss face paint. Let that soak in.
Also the show goes over controversial point that the Human League is the
beginning of music, and everything before it was "tuning up". Please take the time to watch it if you have BBC America. If you do not either steal cable/satellite or break into a home that has it. You will be a better person for it. But then again I loved the Andy Milanokis Show.


0 comments: