Powered By Blogger

I typed out that little message in the 4th last night sitting at bar watching the game. Damn, I love it when I am wrong. It took them a lot of time and crap load of drama to win another memorable one.

They came to play.

Last night a wonderful and terrifying ride on the White Sox Rollercoaster o' Fun. At the end of last nights game after a couple of minutes of tired celebration I told the better half, " I am getting too old for this shit".

To steal from Homer, "The White Sox, is there anything they can't do?"

Last night they gutted one out. Last night if you did not know who played for the White Sox you found out last night. It looks like the Sox did make a blockbuster deal at the trade deadline. They got Geoff Blum. Oh Kenny, you again amaze.

I know a lot of America did not see it, but this one had everything and more. I will have more, hopefully as the day moves along. Wow, that all I have right now.

5 comments:

Kevin said...

Man, you must be so excited. But, as karma dictates, something bad must happen... prepare to lose in fantasy football!!!!!!

Boski93 said...

I am very excited, I never thought I would see this day as mayor.

But it sounds like you have thrown down the gauntlet for this weekend's epic match-up. Well prepare to receive a broadside from the Fantasy Football jaguarnaut that is Canned Ham-O-War!

Kevin said...

If past performances are any indication, I will score my usual 123 points, but you will have a career week and score 150. If you notice, I have the 2nd-most points but still have a losing record.

Everyone has career weeks against me. It's bullshit. I wish I could punch fantasy football in the face.

Boski93 said...

I so understand where you are coming from.

Eric XXL said...

"Everyone has career weeks against me. It's bullshit."

You know what, that's type of woe is me crap is only by a loser my friend. Just so you know.

I know this because that's exactly what I say in my other league when Tomlinson goes crazy and throws a TD pass, or Kyle Vanden Bosch has three sacks and fumble recovery, or, hell you know what I mean