Powered By Blogger

Mr. Reid thank you for pissing off those jackasses.

I just love how Frist and those other chuckleheads are yelling this is not fair. Hey, here is an idea read the f'ing rules. Well you know what, go make love to a hot plate. America and the world needs answers and the White House has not been accountable.

I can not stand the whinnying that the Cons make over this and all of the Bush mistakes. That W is always right and the Dems just want to hijack this country and destroy it by lying and cheating. And they have the never to call us the whinners. I also love how they are calling this whole CIA leak is a witch hunt. What has Whitewater and Monica Lewinski? I am sorry last time I checked that leaking a CIA ops identity was a crime. The difference between this and other Bush blunders and Clinton's misteps is that there are people dying. And this little military misadventure could lead to serious geopolitical ramifications that could make things even worse than we could have imagined. But hey I should be a "good American" and take everything on faith from this administration. Look at how well everything is working out.

0 comments: