Powered By Blogger

Sad to say I just didn't feel it this year. Being busy with a job that I think that I now offically hate, and the White Sox winning. I just did not really care about Halloween. And it did not help having a hoops draft that took place at 3 on Saturday and ended around 7:30, to take the wind out of any possibilities on Saturday. The closest I got to being in spirit was watching part of Tree House of Terror. The only reason was it came on right after game 3 1/2 of the WS. But since I had to get to sleep when it got to the break, the TV was silenced. One of the few times I will ever do that.

We just did not want to do anything last night. The BH and I were tired and beat down from work, so we slinked home. Snuck into the house turned off the lights and watched TV by candlelight. Finally watched Sideways, enjoyed it.

I just hope I can get revved up for the holidays. If I can not get up for Boxing Day then I might as well check out.

0 comments: