Powered By Blogger

Hey Kristy Alley is no longer a fat actress, now just annoying one. Good for you Kristy.

I am not surprised. I just wish you could have done a better job on I and II. Come to think of it I do have a hankering to shoot an Ewok right now.

To our lovely Govenator, SCOREBOARD!

Oh the irony, Texas has voted for a ban against gay marriage, but still supports a president intent on sodimizing this country.

Terrell the only thing missing from your press conference was Vince McMahon. If you are going to go the WWF route get a new agent. I think you would have your new contract if you had Classy Freddy Blasie in your corner, God rest his soul. The Eagles would be trembling after a couple, "you pencil neck geeks". But then no one listens to me.

This would have never been allowed if Maggie Thatcher was still in charge.

Come on they have suffered enough.

2 comments:

Kevin said...

If the Eagles recoup the $1.8M signing bonus, does my fantasy team get like $53.27?

Boski93 said...

Yes, but it will be paid in Monopoly money.