Powered By Blogger

Again I think I have to file this under, "Holy Shit is this really real, but then I should not be surprised since this is one of GW's lackeys" My this file is one that keeps getting larger.

Some of my favorite snippets

"Shortly after 7 a.m. on the morning of the storm, a FEMA public affairs official sent Brown an e-mail complimenting him on the outfit he wore during a national television briefing. In response to the e-mail, whose subject was Re: New Orleans update, Brown said, "I got it at Nordstroms, then added, "Are you proud of me? Can I quit now? Can I go home?"

and

"On Aug. 31, FEMA official Marty Bahamonde sent Brown a desperate e-mail
from New Orleans, calling the situation past critical. Describing patients in
temporary emergency shelters, Bahamonde wrote, Estimates are many will die
within hours.

He also wrote, "We are out of food and running out of water at the dome, plans in works to address the critical need."


Brown's reply to the e-mail was: "Thanks for the update. Anything specific I need to do or tweak?"

WTF! Oh I sorry if thinterrupting is interupting your day. Wow if this was your best effort ("Brownie, you're doing a heckuva job.") I shutter to think what would have happened if you were at your worst.

Wait, I have thought it over Mr. Brown, I will not hurl any more blame on you and the job you did. I will only hurl my fists into your grill. Have a nice day.

0 comments: