Powered By Blogger

Friday night the BH cemented the "Best Wife for Goofy Husband Award". She is taking me to a magical place. A place I have not been in seven years, Las Wonderful Vegas.

She was going to keep the location a surprise, but was tripped up accidentally by my sister. Who will be their with he husband/brother-in-law and all-around great guy, the same weekend as us. I will be chilling at the Venetian. There I will be headlining two shows nightly with Shecky Green opening. The last time I saw the place it was under construction. I hope I can remember the rules of gambling. Hey splitting face cards is good right?

Oh this is going to be like so awesome. Listen to me you think it was the week TigerBeat had Scott Baio on the cover. . . oh again I have said way too much.

One month away. I just have to get through the next month. Just in time, now I will be able to say I go to Vegas during its centennial. YEEEESSSSS!

0 comments: