Powered By Blogger

Well I wished, but this weekend will be busy.

Tonight, I am off to an to my wife's office party. Oh joy! Nothing like finishing a week of work, fighting traffic, just so you can get home, put on a suit and go to a party that you do not want to be at. Hell, my wife wants to be there even less. Look if this was a casual affair hang out have a couple brews and chill then I am in, but this no.

I am sorry 95% of all office parties suck and the money would be better spent giving it the employees or putting toward healthcare. Office Holiday parties are only enjoyable for those who plan them or those people in your office who love making asses out of themselves. The last Christmas Party I enjoyed as an employee was when I was working at Disney, nearly a decade ago. I am still bitter from a couple years ago where I had to go from Orange County to La Jolla on Friday night (there was 2 1/2 hours I am never getting back) to a company holiday party. Which really suck like a chest wound. To compound being stuck in traffic was that it was my birthday and I had to be at this party, since it was mandatory. I loved the company, hated the Christmas party, I was very happy that I was able to get out of the last two I was there for. But I am looking forward to an underwhelming time.

Saturday - Plan to go up to Coliseum and see if the Bruins have arrived yet. I pretty sure they got the wrong date, because it is clear they failed to show up last Saturday.

Also the Better Half and I are taking my nephew Peanut to the Junior version of the nutcracker. I know most of you are shocked that I am going to the ballet. And most of you thought that the only culture I get is yoghurt.

Sunday - Watching Football and going up to the Showpalace of the Placentia Riviera, Casa de Boski. Going up to celebrate my a couple of B-day's, the sister closest in age to me and myself. It will be good to hang with the family.

Lastly, begin the prep for Vegas. I plan to use my Keno skill for good and come home a zillionare. If not then I will use it for evil and level the place.

Well I have to scram. I will try to write.

VIVA DEL TACO, VIVA NAUGLES!

0 comments: