Powered By Blogger

To night as I blog, I blog from my former residence located in home of the afterbirth, Placentia. It is good to be at home for Christmas. After a long and busy day I am winding down.

So Team Boski has accomplished a lot since Friday afternoon.

Got my I-Pod. Up till 2 am pulling music. Yeah!

Could not get it to work. Boo!

Woke up and got bread for the wife, for the dish she was bringing for Christmas breakfast.

While getting bread, picked up to cookies that had black frosting and said "Coal". So those are going to my nephews tomorrow. Then after that then they get the gifts. You have to keep them on their toes.

Stopped at Apple Store, could not get an appointment time and could not wait around because it was time to meet the BH mom.

Lunch at Pinot Provence with the BH and her mom. We had a wonderful meal and time. This was an excellent restaurant. So nice I thought about asking myself to leave, but I did use my silverware properly. Sadly I lost all their confidence when I asked where the playland was. Go figure.

Made it back to the Apple Store where they restored the I-Pod, so I did not destroy it with in 24 hours of getting it (I am getting better).

Wrapped gifts, and packed up the car.

Watched some of the afternoon game. Which I have to say thank you Eric. I am very happy that the Bills went into Cincinnati and won. That added with the Broncos buggy whipping the Raiders mean a home playoff game, and a bye. Merry Christmas indeed.

Took in Mass back in the P-town as the kids call it. We were going up to meet with my mom and one of my sisters, but I got a pleasant surprise. I ran into a great guy I worked with at Disney and his wife. I had not since Erk in months. He is a class guy . Oh I have many a wonderful story to tell, but I will tell you them another day. But this is the man who, while working on the sailing ship Columbia, at Disney got a complaint from Space mountain for being too loud. If you have not been to the park or not familiar, those attractions are pretty far apart. It was good to see him and his wife and hopefully we will see him again soon.

Took in a pleasant dinner.

Finally came back to the Boski Hunting lodge to doze off for a quick Winter's nap.

I will say that the last two nights have helped in my Holiday malaise. I am feeling more holidayish and my nog levels are near normal. What has helped with this change? Fog. Yes, said fog. This morning going to get bread the fog made things look like they had a dusting of snow on them. And I did not have to freeze or put chains on. It also make people's holiday lights look both a lot better.

So, I do want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas, a Happy Hanukkah, Kwanza, Boxing Day and anything Druid holiday I may be missing. I do wish everyone safe travels for themselves and family this season. I also hope that everyone can enjoy some peace and peace of mind. In this world those are to items that seem to be always seem too scarce. Also I hope everyone is able to spend time with the people who matter to them and make the most of that time and remember those who aren't with us.

Now back to the "comedy".

I want to thank all of you who have read, or tried to read this bit of literary brickabrack. We at the Boski Corp will strive to improve so be can bring you better blogs and blog related accessories.

Thank you for your support, and we will leave the blog light on for you.

1 comments:

Eric XXL said...

Merry Christmas from the Vandewaters to the Boskis - oh how I miss those SoCal xmas festivities. Seriously, snow is overrated