Powered By Blogger


trying to find something interesting to say. "The Boski 2005 Blog-End Review" is just not writing itself. I have a lot of ideas and you all have seen me ramble through a couple of pages of jibber jabber, but right now I can't think of what to say. I have so many ideas and random tangents, but where do I start? I think it will be safe to say that when the 2005 Blog in review is made it will be guarantee to:

Excessive references to the White Sox title

A Cheers and Jeers section (oh how original)

Embarrass myself with my poor writing form and lame antics. Think of Circus With The Stars with poor punctuation.

Boski's review of the temp jobs he has held.

Shout outs (again original) Example: "DJ Liquid Paper would like to give big ups to the Norwegian Iron Workers". As you can see it is a rating winner, like 95% of what Fox produced in the late 80's and early 90's.

A couple of Gilded Age President references

Most importantly, make very little sense.

I am hoping that this will be completed before Jan 1st, of 2008.

Right now I have been too busy working in the bunker and commenting on everyone else blog. I hope to be free of my servitude, so I can be back amongst the non-mole people.

Thank you for your patronage, also remember time is running out to Order the Pay Per View event of 2006. The Mandrel Sisters: New Years Eve Ultimate Fighting Championship Bash. See who comes into the Octagon: Tito Ortiz, Tony Bennett, Tank Abbott, the cast of Mama's Family and Englebert Humperdink. So see who will emerge from the octagon, as The Ultimate Fighting Champion!

There is going to be singing, dancing and Mayhem!

1 comments:

MMA Media Advantage said...

My heart says Tony Bennett wins it, but my head says to bet with Tito. I don't think that Tank really has a puncher's chance against either of them these days.