Powered By Blogger

Hey a question for everyone. Is there Blogger looking or acting funnier than usual, or is it just the computer I am on?
 
Not much going on kids. Yesterday I turned Vincent Edward "Bo" Jackson. Mr. Jackson if you are nasty. Really did not do a lot yesterday, both the BH and I were too busy to do much. So we are  putting our energies toward getting geared up for Friday. To which my wonderful wife suprised me yesterday with one last fact about the trip. That we will be flying, which will be ice cream fantastic!
 
I do love driving out there and that would have been a lot of fun, but coming back would have taken the joy out of it. Driving back would be like having to watch a movie with the crappitude of Howard the Duck and Gigli put together, but it will be as long or longer than a Peter Jackson movie, uncut.
 
I will miss going to the Bun Boy and standing next to the greatness that is the World Largest Thermometer.
 
 
 Or having the satisfaction of stopping by and see the Bonnie and Clyde Death Car at Stateline, but not swearing in 16 different langauges while sitting in traffic outside Barstow will be worth it.
 
I am so going to make my millions playing the Carnival Wheel.
 
Please forgive me and my Vegas giddiness, it has been 7 years.


Yahoo! Shopping
Find Great Deals on Holiday Gifts at Yahoo! Shopping

0 comments: