Powered By Blogger

This was a very black weekend for Mr. & Mrs. Boski, well at least football wise.

Saturday I tried to watch the UCLA/USC game and I just had to stop watching. Lets just say that UCLA should not expect a call the next morning, and no SC will not respect them the next day either. USC also took $40 out UCLA's purse, and made a sandwich and left the kitchen a mess. Well that was not as bad as Texas tried to reenact the destruction of the American Buffalo.

That night we went out to watch my wife's high school team lose in the CIF semi's to a team that used to beat the stuffing out of us during my youth.

Then Sunday the Broncos lose a close one to the Chefs. Still 9-3 but that win would have put us in a great spot.

But to top it all. I lost the only two games I played on Madden, and both were game I lost in the last seconds. Arrrrrgggggg.

0 comments: