Powered By Blogger

Well my year in sports. The Broncos run to glory was beaten into a an Orange and Blue paste Sunday, by the Steelers. Denver had no answers and Evil Jake made a brief appearance at the end of the 1st half to effectively end the competitive phase of the AFC Championship. Oh well, I could not expect the White Sox and Broncos to win at the same time, that would probably have exhausted any good luck or karma for at least 40 years.

The Broncos did have a good year, even with the disappointing end, but they played way above expectations. Now we will see what happens with them in 2005. I did not realize that they are way over the cap, but hopefully we can keep the important parts and build from this year. Hopefully this will be like 1996 came out of no where then become favorites to win the Super Bowl and then soil themselves at home. So that mean we go and win it all in 2006. Probably not, but that is the great thing about football is that seasons are now being won in March, April, May and June, with the roster moves and draft picks.

With the Bronco loss it does mean I can enjoy the Super Bowl and not sweat it out.

So congrats to the Steelers who have more than earned this trip. Now I am rooting for them to win it all so the King of the Desert Hooligans can see his team win it after the many near misses.

I just real surpassed that Vegas has made them a 3 1/2 favorite. Even though the AFC is head and shoulders above the NFC this year. I still thought that with Seattle's win they would have been given the nod, but in the next too weeks this line is going to move. I think it may get to Pittsburgh at 5 1/2. I just see so many people getting on the Steelers. Then come back to about 4 1/2 - 4. I can already see the Seahawks using this for motovation over the next two weeks.

Speaking of that I do expect we will see an entertaining game, unlike the majority of Super Bowls in the past. Which never stopped me from watching. But even I get tired of all the hype. That is why College Football needs a playoff system, so they can play that Championship Game the weekend before the Super Bowl. Hey, just a thought.

Well I have to get back to the exciting world of data entry.

4 comments:

GoodTimesDad said...

Hey man, I put a link to your blog on mine. Now you have to post every once in a while!

Too bad about the Broncos. Maybe next year we'll revive tradition and your Broncos will face off against my Giants in the Super Bowl.

d said...

What, you're not going to handicap the Super Bowl commercials, too?

(And don't let BMMan push you around.)

Boski93 said...

bmman: I am working on it. But we will not meet in the Super Bowl if Eli continues to soil himself. I lost money because of him.

Mr. Tobin - right now take any Wieden and Kennedy ad, and the points. I will try to talk to my media guru and try to do some handicapping.

Anonymous said...

BOSKI