Powered By Blogger

As Head groundskeeper here at Bushwood, I would like to apologize for some of the entries that look a bit mangy. The computer I have the greatest access to, and blog from has some issues. I have to e-mail them to Blogger. Why? Because for some reason the person before me jacked up this machine and caused is to react to Blogger and almost everything else like it has Bell's Palsy. So the text looks funny and some pages it will not format right. So, I spend like 5 minutes scrolling down to see the text on a page. The settings for display are of no help. My options are large, larger for the blind, which would make this problem even worse. Thanks to the screwed up visuals, I can get in to Editing/Posting area, but I can not type anything in (Maybe for the reading public that for the best). So I have to type it up on Word, copy it to Yahoo and mail it to Blogger. Come on there were less moves in the 16th game of the World Chess Championships when Kasparov beat Karpov. Little known fact: Karpov lost but his late Bishop to Knight 4 and brilliant use of the Pozen Defense,was enough for the underdog to cover the 4 1/2 piece spread. Vegas took a bath that weekend.

Today I am at another PC, so this will hopefully be better, just the same lovable writing gaffes you have grown to love. But now with 73% less Yahoo ads.

Please enjoy "The Blair Warner is a Bitch Project".

0 comments: