Powered By Blogger

Last Memorial Day Week after seeing episode III of the George Lucas Gravy Train.It made me think about some questions I still needed some answering. (Sorry you have to go down a bit, but those questions are there). I kept having one thing always popping up in my head.

Boba Fett The Wonder Years or Boba at 15 (I am still trying to find the right title.)

I have been always curious about what happened to Boba after Episode II until he returns in Empire. I thought you could have a nice little show about Boba as he is picked up by a loving family who take him and raise him as their own. He like any ordinary kid except he is wearing that helmet the whole time. You can already see the class photos. But the twist that even as a kid he talks with that angry bounty hunter voice he has. Hearing him talk about the joys and sorrows of being kid. If I have not convinced you he is a scene. (Sorry, I was a little bit of a Star Wars geek, so I may get into some arcane references. Also sorry for my sorry script writing abilities)

[Emperor Palintine High School - Datoonie - 5th Period Geometry. A middle aged man with glasses walking down the rows of chairs. Students looking with anticipation]

Mr. Tuttle - "Lobaca, nice effort"

[Young wookie child high five student in next desk, knocking them over]

Mr. Tuttle - "Mr. Porkins, the pi I was asking for is not something you eat.

[Drops test on the desk of a husky youth]

Porkins "Ah, Tantan disks!"

[Stern look from Mr. Tuttle, then he stops at Boba's desk]

Mr. Tuttle "Mr. Fett, I am proud of the work" [Drops test on desk]

[Camera holds on the paper, and then pans to Tuttle as he goes up and begins to talk about the next chapter, begin Boba's voice over]

Boba "That was the most satisfying B I ever got. Mr. Tuttle was alright. He was harsh, but the man was more than fair. He was not some old fossil hell bent on making kids cry. He cared, he just wanted what was best for all of us. It made me value hard work and realize I could open so many doors if I applied myself."

[Begin fade]

"I always had the greatest respect for the man. In fact he wrote me a great letter of recomendation for college. I never really got to say thank you, but I did catch up to him a couple years later.

[Fade Out]

[Fade In - Flea bag No-Tell Motel on Ord Mantel. Mr. Tuttle now a little grayer and a Wookie Lady of the Night enter a dingy low lit room].

Mr. Tuttle - Hey, I got the place for a couple of hours, I'll break out the booze and we can get to business"

Wookie Floozy "AAAARRRRRRGGGGGRRRGGGGAAAAAAAAAGGGHHH"

Mr. Tuttle "Hold on a second, you said 50 back in the landspeeder. Whose the one getting JarJar'd here? Ah hell, you only live once. [Takes off coat] I have never done it with a Wookie"

Wookie Tart "AAAAAARRRRRGGGGAAARRRG [coyly]

[Then the door is busted down. Boba enters then quick pan to Mr. Tuttle]

Mr. Tuttle "Don't shoot, don't shoot! Please! Wait! [pause] Hey, I know you. Boba, Boba Fett is that you? [sighs a sigh of deep relief] I have not seen you in years, I thought you were a bounty hunter looking for me. So why are you here?"

[Pan to Boba who then draws his weapon and starts blasting Mr. Tuttle]

Boba's Voice: "Sure I felt bad about shooting the guy."

[Boba searches for Mr. Tuttle wallet]

"But when you mess with Mr. Hutt's money, you pay the price."

[Pulls out the cash, gives a small wad to the Wookie Call Girl, then walks out into the hall]

"It was good seeing him again." [Walks toward the camera]

[Begin fade to title and cue Joe Cocker]

The End

0 comments: