Powered By Blogger

First it was the SI jinxing this Dazzling Dude. Oh, where have you gone Fennis?

Then it was the coming of Darth Cheney, who is now blasting his way into our hearts. I should not be surprised, but I am dumbstruck about what happened. I ran across this and it makes a great point about how stupefying the inquiry to this shooting was. (thanks to "Should've Asked Me") It looks like now that the Executive Branch is safe from the erosion of the constitution. The upside has been Jimmy Kimmel has delivered some nice bits on this. Please enjoy this one. (Thanks to MilkandCookies)

Now today it was the passing of the Curt Gowdy aka the"Cowboy". I am so glad that I was able to hear a little bit of him growing up doing the NFL and some baseball. But I will always be grateful for something I was not around for. He was the voice of the AFL. Thank you Curt. They have never been able to adequtely replace you on "The American Sportsman".

0 comments: