Powered By Blogger

Well, today I now I have too much I want to get into so I will try to force myself to Cliff Note it.

From the Shame Department - Week 3 and I finally got to see blood on the ice. Kristy Swanson come on down. I actually felt bad about it, even though I watched the fall 6 times. She did a good routine. Next week I was teased with two "celebs" are rushed to the hospital. Please, please Jillian Barbarie and the woodchipper. One time, come on.

State of the Union - The High Grand Pooba of Failing Upwards again spewed crap like a champ. I tired to watch, but I was getting too angry to watch the whole thing. But then I just want the terrorist to win. Mr. Bush nearly everything you have touched in your terms as president has turned to shit. You are the "Yes Dear" of Presidents. You are show that no one watches, critics could care less about, but you are still on every week.

Hey good to see you are going to back Iran further into a corner. Look I am not a fan of theirs either, but a little diplomacy, please. Hey thanks, I won the pool I had the over on you butchering nuclear.

I did not know if to laugh or cry when you rolled out we are addicted to Oil. You are a little slow on the up take there. Hmmm, so at this rate on knowledge absorption when you are 80 Global Warming is not good.

So you are still going to try to ram the your Three Card Monty game . . . er I mean your Social Security Plan on us.

More tax cuts and cutting of social programs. Again you are making the Adam Smith "invisable hand", give us the finger. Who needs to send kids to college, public programs or affordible health care. You know who supports college loans, and Medicare. Osama Bin Laden. The insurgents, want to extend unemployment benefits to works. But seriously, health care needs to be fixed and soon. What should scare you is right now the numbers of medical students going into general practice is shrinking faster the Polar Ice Caps. Why, doctors who do general practice are not doing it for the money anymore. They are over whelmed by the HMO's and they are scared of lawsuits. But then I want the terrorist to win if we do not allow the drug companies and HMO's to make more money while providing less.

Last bit from the State of Disunion - I know I have mentioned this elsewhere, but you did look so pleased when you gave a copy of you speech to the Speaker and Darth Cheney. You had the, look, I did it all in cursive and I stayed in the lines. That one,s going up on Grandpa Cheney's fridge.

Bush cuttings continued - George love that you took a page from your dad about the photo with Abramoff. Your dad got away with mugging with Old Pineapple Face Noreiga. Now it is your turn, and since you're such a dolt, your I don't remember taking a photo with him may actually work.

Oprah - you are a Douche bag of Biblical Proportions. I was so glad you stepped in this flaming bag of dog shit. But seriously did you need a whole hour whipping the guy on TV. He deserves scorn, but that was overkill. But then phony authors and people who do not sell you hand bags are the really enemies. Hey Oprah, sue him and then take the proceeds and give your audience more useless crap. All the while as Tom Cruise makes sweet, sweet love to angry bear.

The Super Bowl - still trying to wrap my head around the game. Right now I like Pittsburgh. If they can run on the edges then they will win. But if not then I think Sea Chickens will get enough out Alexander to win. But I am going Pittsburgh 27 - Team Potted Meat 20. But more importantly we are less than two weeks away from the Pro Bowl. Which means one thing. NFL Europe is almost here.

Kobe Bryant - Wow if he had better supporting players this team would be dangerous, but since he doesn't it easy to see why he has to keep jacking up shots. I love the guy on the court, off the court, Kobe you are still in time out. But he is amazing to watch.

The Oscar's I would have more witty banter, but I don't go to the movies. I just wait till they're on cable. So I am little behind, hmmm Gandhi. Did this just come out?

Well sadly like the ADD child I am I have to get going on work. Please try the free samples and stay tuned for VH-1's Behind The Gameshow: Press My Luck.




4 comments:

Kevin said...

The State of the Union was brilliant... if you replaced all the "we"s with "Jack Bauer."

Boski93 said...

Hell, all he had to say is Jack Bauer is taking care of it. Boom speech done and we go back to your regularly scheduled program.

GoodTimesDad said...

Jack Bauer would've tortured Cindy Sheehan until she was begging to leave the building, and then he would've threatened Dubya until Dubya finally pronounced nuclear correctly.

d said...

Invisible hand giving the finger, pineapple face Noriega, Tom Cruise fucking a bear -- Boski es en fuego!