Powered By Blogger

And it will be the disappointment badge.

Why did you have to go and mess with those little minty disk of heaven?

The Thin Mints were just fine. But oh no, someone had to change them. They just are not the same now. I feel like I have suffered a loss. All because some mucky muck had to go urinate in the punch bowl.

While we are in the mood to mess up treasures, maybe we can do the following:

  • Have a remake of "A Woman Named Moses" and we will have Jessica Simpson play the part of Harriet Tubman.

  • Paint a "Vote For Pedro Shirt" on the Mona Lisa

  • Maybe we can open a Subway at the Taj Mahal

  • Update the Sistine Chapel and remove some of the saints and angels and replace them with Scences from the first two season of the "Osborne's". (oh wait, that could be amusing)

Now I am not blaming the pig-tailed rank and file. They just push those lovely oven baked crack-like substances. But someone has mess up big time, and I want some answers!



Okay, I feel much better for getting that out.

1 comments:

Eric XXL said...

As long as they don't fuck with the Samoas I'm good