Powered By Blogger

I just wished they would have waited till I got back. Hey I am as smart as Barry Melrose.

I feel bad for Andy, I loved the guy, but maybe his style is the reason this team keeps getting injured. This team got off to a great start and now we flopping like Ben Afflec movie. Hell the Ducks are ahead of us and that is not acceptable.

The players have let this team down more than anything. Sadly that means that blame is going to have to go to Dave Taylor. I love you Dave and all you done for the club, but you built the roster, so you get a heap of blame.

I thought Andy did a lot with very little. I will still think fondly of him and the only playoff series they won back in 2001. Nothing better than sticking it to the Red Wings. Thank you Andy and good luck to you, the winningest and losingest coach in Kings History.

I am hoping the Kings steal a page from the Devils history when they replaced Larry Robinson back in 1995-1996. Hell, I will take a playoff appearance at this point.

2 comments:

GoodTimesDad said...

Is that the Los Angeles Ducks of Anaheim you refer to?

Boski93 said...

Yes, Disney's horrible science project gone wrong.