Powered By Blogger

Well made it through. Since Friday proved to be the end of Boski's Zombie NCAA brackets. It made watching the games less stressful.

What did I do. On the plus side, got a haircut. I know that is not exciting, but to me I always feels 1,000% better after one. Even back when in the days of Supercuts. Thankfully my wife found me someone who does a great job with this mob. Oh I have come a long way from the days of what hat should I wear today? I do fuss with my hair. I am not as bad as John Travolta in Saturday Night Fever, but I have had my "don't touch the hair" moments. Look it is the one thing on me that does not bring me shame.

I also found time to watch the Madness, NFL Europe, EPL and some hockey. Also did get some errands done, so I am not a total slacker, getting there though.

On the Bad side, had two more people cancel on us for our trip, and that makes four in that last 2 weeks, so right now we have a total of 4 people going on our trip, and me and the Better Half make up half of that. So I spent a good part of the morning trying to sleep off the disappointment. Finally got up and headed out to the Better Half's office, to get trips stuff done. We are still going, even if we have to Wally World it.

Again I ask any of you if you have two week of free time and about $3,000 bucks you can come along to Belfast.

TV notes:

Little Britain is back and it is still awesome.

Soprano's - I glad it is back, the last time it was on, Caesar was crossing the Rubicon. But it was worth the wait. What is up with A.J. and that Prince Valiant mop? Loved the first episode, and I actually like last night's. I know everyone hates those dream sequences, but I think it still works. I say this not because they mention the current home of Team Boski, Costa Mesa and the Hotel where we had our wedding reception. I think it is setting things up for a whole truck load of shenanigans. I trust David Chase. Also how can things go wrong when the show is being directed by the best Power Forward from Carver High. He would have kicked the crap out of Marco Baldi, if Salami had played in the Big East. I also think he would have not back down from Michael Graham and Rony Siekley, but he would have not f'ed with Derrick Coleman.

Big Love - I am in so far. I think it has some legs. It is the anti-Deadwood with the language, but it makes up for it with the head board hockey. I think there is enough that I it would have made Sex in the City blush.

0 comments: