Powered By Blogger

Busy here at Castle Boskistein trying to get ready for our little trip. If the Sox can sweep the Cubs this weekend will pin the awesome meter. So packing all the White Sox garb I can pack. Sure it will mean getting up at 0500 hours to get to the airport, but to be able to take a seat that the game Friday will all be worth it.

I also found out I will be out of the unemployment game for a couple weeks. Hey I need the cash and I have been a retrobate long enough. We will see if this has an effect on the blogging. It could actually be a help.

Other notes, I obviously do not know jack about the NBA playoffs. It looks like the Spurs and the Pistons could be knocked out and the Heat all of a sudden look like a team to beat. But now typing this, it means it will all change.

Go Oilers, please, please beat the Ducks.

This morning worked out at my usual gym. The past few months I have gone to a place closer to my wife's office. The one by my wife's office has one problem. Nearly every morning they have the TV set to ABC, which is fine until 9. I can tolerate "Regis", barely, but at 10 "The View" is on and it is painful to hear Sam Cassell in drag, er I mean Star Jones rant. The TV is up just high enough where it not easy to change so I just have to suck it. Today though, the gym I attended this morning had the choke full o truthiness Fox News on. I would have changed it but they were a couple people paying attention so that plan was thwarted. So I was treated to Fox taking an even handed look at Al Gore's new movie premier. Then going to a commercial break to promote a show coming up on Global Warming, and there was Fox working to try to whip people up in to a "if you believe in global warming then you are letting the gay, tax and spend terrorists win" frenzy. I hate to say this but I would have been happier watching "The View". That is just sad.

2 comments:

Kevin said...

No!!! We need the Ducks to win so when the Sabres beat the Hurricanes I can go to a game. Sheesh, Boski!

Boski93 said...

I should have realized how sweet it would be for you to see them win out here. I am sorry that I have used my powers for evil. But I do hate the Ducks so, so much.

If somehow the things do work out and the Sabers roll into the O.C., I will have to get you a pregame beer before you venture into the Pond.