Powered By Blogger

Shit Jesus people!

What is with all of you. I am trying to get work done today. I know, I know, go call the fucking papers. Why is everyone trying to get in my way. Just give me clear instructions on a project, a space to work, and I will get it done.

How in the hell do you expect to have me do any work done if you keep having me fucking moving me from desk to desk, and office to office. I really love coming back to my desk to find a meeting going on around it and that I can't really get into my desk, so I can get the stuff I need. I know I am the f'ing plankton on this food chain, but you pay me to work and not because I do a great Martin Van Buren impersonation, or that I am Yatzee dynamo.

Then I should have not wore my "Please Treat Me Like fucking AmericaWest Airlines Luggage" shirt today. Thankfully I left the "Hit me I am a pinata" shirt at home.

0 comments: