Powered By Blogger

The mugginess is gone, for now. We are back to the typical kind of hot for the region. I can live with that. I can always tell that it will be a scorcher by looking at the sky. I remember a wise Southern Californian saying that I have heard,
"When the sky above is clean and the clouds crowd behind the mountains then you will sweat like the president doing long division".
Speaking of hot, the White Sox keep rolling along. It looks like we have found stability in the pen, for now. And if Garland gets his head out, then we have the chance to be in even better shape. You think that winning 12 out the last 13 would be good way to gain ground or build a lead. Sadly, no. There has been someone who has been hotter. That someone has been clawing the furniture around here and needs to be stopped. Curse you Detroit.

2 comments:

Boski93 said...

Bucking Firates. Thanks Cliff Pollite, thank. Thanks for nothing. Jerk!

Yes, I commented on my own blog. It looked forlorned.

Totsie said...

Forlorn no more!

I don't know squat about baseball. I do however know about mugginess (Yes! In Canada even!) and that my hair tries desperately to leap off my head in muggy weather, and failing that, curls up and dies.