Powered By Blogger

Because I think I just saw a major wreck today. The little I saw of the Argentinean bludgeoning of Bosnia-Montenegro I could swear I saw baby harp seals in the crowd yelling at the Bosnia-Montenegro team to just lay down, or run away. A couple of Greenpeace boats tried to stop the slaughter in the second half, but to no avail.

The way the Argentina Was going today. I do not think if you put all of the former Yugoslavia together it would have made a difference.

Speaking of beat downs, I think the U.S. is cruising toward a major one tomorrow. Hey Eddie, why don't you worry about doing your job and less about making a dumb comment.

I would like to be optimistic but I think the Italians will really want to run it up on us. I hope I am wrong, but I don't see it.

0 comments: