Powered By Blogger

The weather sucks. Southern California is an arid region, so this humidity crap is not acceptable. Yesterday was a nice shade of ass. When I did venture outside the sun had the look it has when there is a fire. No it was just a nice film of humid hazy crap in the sky. Today is a cooler, but still a fugly kind of blah.

Seeing this and the weather on the east coast, and Greenland working its way to becoming green. You have to be on some serious denial crack if you think that there no such thing as Global Warming.

I should have gotten the Hybrid. No, I wanted fold down seats. Damn it, I am such an ass.

But then me typing that means I am letting Al-Gore-adia and the terrorists win. I might as well put down my copy of the New York times and turn myself in to Fox Security.

0 comments: