Powered By Blogger

Ozzie as much of a fan I am of yours, I have to shake my head with disappointment this morning. I know this season has not been as smooth as '05. Hell, last week you were getting raked over the coals for the whole Tracey incident. But you should know better than use the term "fag" when discussing Jay Mariotti. Hey I agree with you, Jay is an ass. You could have used a lot of other terms and phrases. I would have used the following: coward, ass clam, fucking clown, doucheius Maximis, or even fuckity fuck fuck. Ozzie you are loved because you don't candy coat things, but think man, think. Ozzie I do not think you used that term to say Jay is gay. You have explained that in Venezuela that the term is also used to call some on out for being a coward. You have been in the country for a long time, so this reason even to me seems a little weak. So please, a little more thinking when you're speaking. We have free speech, at least for now. And with free speech we all have the right to express ourselves. Even if that means putting ones foot into their mouth. That freedom also has repercussions, especially when you are the face of an organization. So serve any suspension that comes down and show that you have learned from it.
Okay that is my stupid little statement from this concerned citizen from White Sox Village.

0 comments: