Powered By Blogger

"Bush: Hard to read North Korea's motives" - But isn't everything hard for Mr. Bush to read if it is not a comic strip?

Now about this whole North Korea thing. I am totally against North Korea from having nukes, but I have a theory that this is all in reaction that the news has finally reach the North Korean's, that Kevin Federline has an album coming soon. If that is the case, then I completely understand Kim Jong Il's reaction. We too want to end the reign of terror that "PopoZÃo" has caused.

Hey happy birthday Mr. President. I hope this North Korea stuff will not keep you from you party at Chucky E. Cheese with Grandpa Cheney this afternoon. Speaking of birthdays, today is the Dali Llama's. I can only imagine how happy he is to share that with George. I wonder now if the Dali has cold cocked anyone for bring that up. But cheer up Mr. Llama you do share Robin's birthday. So you got that going for you.

Conflicted much - I wonder how Pope Benidizzle the XVI took to seeing the Germans lose to Italy.

What's next, Get O.J. to look for him? I mean it makes sense since he has done a great job of investigating the golf courses of America to find Nicole's killer. I can see part of the point of closing the department consolidating it since Bin Laden has done a great job outsourcing his work to others. But they really don't need it any way, he just chilling with Ken Lay in Switzerland in a mansion made of stolen Nazi gold, errrrr . . . Allegedly.

0 comments: