Powered By Blogger
7/28/06

To me, finding this is tantamount to find the fabeled El Dorado.

I have been looking for this forever. Every time I watch the VH1 Classic I have been praying to see this again.

I think I may have startled my fellow office workers when I yelled “yes!”. But hey it has been about 20 years since I have last since this.

The video is cheesy, but it is the nice 80's kind of cheese. Man I love this song. You cannot help but be a better mood after listening to this. If you don't then you have are incapable of human emotions. Even robots would look at you as cold and unfeeling.

Man this takes me back to listening to this on a tape while playing Hardball on the old Apple IIe.

I may have a problem. HR is asking me to come up and see them. I think it may be something about pogoing too much in my cube. Well I must adjust my skinny tie and see what the "man" wants.

Already I have watch/listened to it about 10 times already since I found it. Damn, I am a spaz.

Thank you YouTube, Burning Sensation (I thank you for blowing out all your awesome on this song. Thus sacrificing any hopes of a long career. But this bit of awesome is appreciated greatly.) Also thanks to the guy who put this on you tube.

0 comments: