Powered By Blogger

My wife yesterday morning worked on solving a problem that has been plaguing us for the past few months. We have neighbors across the street who we are not the most fond of. No it is not because of the giant RV that is parked out front every other week. It is also not the boat that was out in front for a couple of weeks or seeing a car parked on their lawn for days. Or it is their devil children, who I have given the fun nickname "future tenants of the state correction facilities". They leave their crap out in the street and other peoples yard. WTF? The only thing these kids are missing is the Black Iron maiden shirts. Freaking little Hessians. I cringe at the thought that they start driving soon.

All of those items are a pain, but not the problem of most immediate concern. That problem is their dog. A dog that they feel comfortable letting out to run around the neighborhood. We have nothing against the dog. He is friendly dog. We know this since we met him running free a block from our home. He came upon us and being the concerned citizens we are we called the # on the tag. They took their sweet ass time to get him and they let us know, "oh it's alright, we let him run and he always comes back". Oh I see, it is so clear to me now. Since you say it's okay nothing could possibly happen to the dog, say like getting hit by a car. There also their are a lot of small kids around and that is worrisome. It seems the dog is very nice and is not aggressive, but you can never tell if it is out and comes a across a small child who is unattended (which is dumb, but it happens). A small child could get freaked out and scare the dog or do something to put the dog on the defensive. Next thing you know that dog has bitten a child and is looking at being destroyed. I know that is a big leap and I am not a vet, but that is just my opinion, from my very limited knowledge and experience.

But the problem that Team Boski had to deal with is one that get me steamed. That is when their dog takes a steaming crap on our lawn. This dog has been dropping gifts off all around the tract and that is not cool. Our message to our neighbors is, "if you can not control the dog why we should suffer?" Look I do not want this dog destroyed or shipped off, unless it can get to better owners. I just want those a-holes to keep an eye on the dog, for it's safety. But this morning after our walk. My wife had enough of this crap, literally and figuratively. So she sprung into action. She scooped the offending gift off our lawn and snuck over and placed it underneath one of their SUV's tires.

She made me so very proud.

Post script, when we returned home last evening the dog crap was now smeared on their drive way. I wonder how long it will be before they clean it up. My guess, weeks.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd a flung against the side of the RV.

d said...

She should work up to a flaming paper bag on their doorstep.

Boski93 said...

So then should I hold off on getting the catapult?

Anonymous said...

Au Contraire, REPOWER IT!

Boski93 said...

Done and done.

Anonymous said...

Dan, crawl back into your cave and WRITE damn it, don't be out here lollygagging around.

Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! » » »