Powered By Blogger
8/18/06

At the Movies

Snakes on a Plane.

Last night, Team Boski left it's stately Coastal Table compound and headed out to catch the 10 o'clock showing of the cultural juggernaut hitting the nation. We grabbed our seats and watched as the theater filled. I realized that I should be worried. Worried by the fact that we looked like the only ones who could legally buy booze. Thankfully we would not be asked to. Apparently some of the kids came prepared. About 5 minutes into the trailer heard the lovely sound of a large bottle falling out of a bag and hit the ground. Hey, way to show initiative. And they saw kids today are not motivated.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I want to say that at midnight after viewing the film that

I LOVED IT!


My wife loved it even more. I know this movie is silly. Sure the plot had more holes than some of Dick Cheney's hunting buddies after old Darth is lubed up on the drink. And sure the plot was thin to the point where Nicole Richie thought it could use a sandwich, but it freaking delivered the campy goods.

God bless you Samuel L. Jackson and god bless those motherf'ing snakes on that motherf'ing plane!

2 comments:

Reel Fanatic said...

I wanna see this motherf*cking movie right now! (But I have to wait until tomorrow .. I think I can make it that long) .. great stuff

Boski93 said...

It was the feel good hit of the summer for me.