Powered By Blogger

I would have something for you but I have been busy today and also tired. Team Boski was awoken at 4:30 AM this morning by our stalker:




I know he looks terrifying. You should see him try to bludgeon someone with his adorableness. It is our neighbor's cat who has made himself at home in our yard and tries to make himself at home in our house.

Even though he woke us up, I can't be mad at him. He is a great cat. I never seen a cat who loves being around people. But I do worry that one day I am going to be in my cube and he is going to show up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I get accosted every morning by a cat abandoned by my neighbors who have moved on. He hisses until I put some food out for him and won't let our cat leave the premises if he (the abandoned cat) is hungry. Besides that and the occasional abcess, he's really quite the charmer.

Boski93 said...

You know many people say the same thing about me.